Err

Payment options - English Version

Haut du formulaire

Payment:

THE CUSTOMER has the choice of several payment methods such as offered on THE VENDOR SITE when ordering, namely:

 In case of delivery: 

 
a) Individual customers :

Payment by credit cards through PAYPAL, international online payment with more than 100 million online users worldwide, For more information please consult the website http://www.paypal.lu The following credit cards are accepted: VISA, MASTERCARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS.

 

b) B2B customers:


-     Payment by credit cards through PAYPAL, international online payment with more than 100 million online users worldwide, For more information please consult the website http://www.paypal.lu The following credit cards are accepted: VISA, MASTERCARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS.

-       Payment through bank transfer on our bank account: IBAN: LU75 0030 8735 1766 0000, BIC Code: BGLLLULL (Bak: BGL BNP Parisbas SA). In case of payment through bank transfer the following terms and which defer from new customers to existing customers are applicable:

 

o    For new customers:

§   If the amount of order < € 500.-: 60% of total amount at order and the remaining 40% of total amount of order 10 days from invoice issue date.

§   If the amount of order >= € 500.-: 100% of total amount at order

 

o    For existing customers:

§   If the amount of order < € 750.-: 100% of total amount of order 10 days from invoice issue date.

§   If € 750.- <= amount of order < € 1’500.-: 30% deposit of total amount at order and the remaining 70% of total amount of order 10 days from invoice issue date

§   If the amount of order >= € 1’500.-: 60% deposit of total amount at order and the remaining 40% of total amount of order 10 days from invoice issue date

§   The omission of payment of deposit may lead to the cancellation of the CUSTOMER’S order by THE VENDOR without any reimbursement

In case of CUSTOMER'S direct pickup of goods at THE SELLER'S store: 


As THE VENDOR SITE cans also be used as a mean of reservation of goods that will be directly be picked up by THE CUSTOMER at THE SELLER'S store, THE CUSTOMER can use there the following payment options:

cash, "ticket-restaurant” (meal vouchers), VISA, MASTERCARD, MAESTRO, EC, APPLE PAY.